Thursday, January 12, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Eye Look 1

Thank you Divas for stopping by, thought I would do an eyelook using my new Urban Decay Naked Palette that my Bestie Robin aka Lovekisses99 sent memake sure you check her out on the YT at www.youtube.com lovekisses99.com Okay Diva now I will tell you all that I love love this palette the colors are so rich and vibrant very nice color payoffs. I am not a big fan of Urban Decays primer potion I can really do without that stuff just the consistancy of it does not work well for me so I never use it. However this palette is a pure beauty but if you are not up for paying the price of .99 then I suggest trying other palettes that are in comparison to Urban Decay Naked. Check out Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette the colors are so similar plus you get a lot more for less money that palette is only .95 http Also you can use Avons 8 in 1 eyeshadow palette in Neutral Tone which I find to be a very helpful and useful palette shop.avon.com and the price for this product right now is only .99 what a DEAL!!!! I loe using this palette as well because the colors are so pigmented and yes Divas & Divos AVon has stepped up theyre game big time. So if you are in need of a sexy neutral palette and dont' mind the price make sure you check out Urban Decays Naked ! For the latest in fashion, style, makeup, hair, beauty, gossip, shopping and moer make sure you check me out at: Many Faces of Beauties.com manyfacesofbeauties.com Twitter twitter.com FaceBook Diva Fan page: www.facebook.com ...

Where To Buy Free Apps For Sanyo Incognito Promotions Hoover Agility

No comments:

Post a Comment